Search the Orwell Housing website
Anti Social Behaviour
Orwell is committed to the elimination of all forms of anti-social behaviour (ASB) in the areas in which we work. Orwell considers that its residents should be able to enjoy their homes and communities free from threats, risk or intimidation. Orwell will not condone or tolerate any form of ASB from its tenants, employees or from agents acting on behalf of Orwell. We will act quickly to investigate and act upon all reported cases. We will use all appropriate measures including those provided by law and those recommended as good practice.
We shall endeavour to prevent ASB occurring by:
- Offering or facilitating support to tenants at risk of breaking their tenancy through ASB.
- Providing environments that minimise opportunity for committing ASB.
- Promote a sense of community.
We shall also support complainants, victims and potential witnesses.
Our commitment to tackle ASB and in delivering high quality ASB services is also in accordance with the ‘RESPECT - ASB Charter for Housing’ which has been developed by the Chartered Institute of Housing , the Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group and HouseMark (Performance Management)
For more detailed information view our ASB Policy.
Anti Social Behaviour is behaviour that:
- Is capable of causing nuisance or annoyance to another person.
- Is likely to cause alarm or distress to another person.
- Consists of or involves using or threatening to use accommodation or other facilities owned or managed by Orwell for any unlawful purpose.
Reporting Anti Social Behaviour
- Please use our form to report any issues regarding anti social behaviour.
- Be reassured that this will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- A Housing Officer will contact you prior to any further investigation of necessary.
Good Neighbour Agreement
- To view our new Good Neighbour Agreement which is now signed by all new tenants, please use the following link. Good Neighbour Agreement This document is a PDF (250Kb)
- The agreement highlights and simplifies areas already covered in your tenancy agreement
Report Anti Social Behaviour using the form link below:
Data within this form is being collected in accordance with Orwell’s Privacy Notice which can be viewed here: https://www.orwell-housing.co.uk/search/text-content/privacy-notice-2302