Image on different types of contact We are always happy to hear from you and looking to improve our services. If you have recently interacted with Orwell we would love to hear from you to find out what we did well and what we could improve. Please fill in our contact us form on the right side of this page.

Individual completed forms will be entered into a monthly draw for a chance to win £50.00 worth of store vouchers.

Guidance for completing forms

  • Phone numbers - use numbers only. Do not use any letters or additional characters.
  • Email addresses - enter a valid email address. For example,

Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) and must be filled in to complete the form.

  • If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service you have received from Orwell, please use our complaints procedure and contact form located in the right hand column of this page.
  • We aim to respond to all queries and comments within 10 calendar days.
  • If you have a general enquiry, please use our "Contact Us" form link in the side bar.


Orwell is committed to providing quality services to all its customers. However, we know that occasionally something may go wrong and that you may feel the service was poor.

To help us improve our services Orwell invites and welcomes your feedback, both good and bad.

What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction about something which Orwell has direct control for example:

  • The service we provide or should provide.
  • The standard or quality of service.
  • Our policy, procedure, documents or letters.
  • Attitude or performance of staff.
  • Failure to comply with our legal obligations.

If you have a complaint about a neighbour, please see our Anti-Social Behavior page for advice on what to do.

How to make a complaint

You can make a complaint by:

  • Telephoning one of our offices (0345 60 100 30)
  • Using the "Contact us form" on the right hand side of this page
  • Writing a letter
  • Emailing the details to
  • In person to your Housing Officer or Scheme Manager, or by visiting one of our offices.

At any stage of the procedure, if you wish to make your complaint in person a representative or friend, who may act and speak on your behalf, may accompany you.

All complaints received will be treated confidentially, with courtesy and as a matter of urgency and Orwell will record and monitor complaints with a view to improving and continually assessing the quality of service.

For details on how Orwell will deal with your complaint and our complaints procedure, the complaints procedure can be found on the right of this page.

Image of the complaints charter logoOrwell has signed up to the Complaints Charter, we are making public a commitment to provide a high quality complaints service, and specifically, our accountability to our tenants for its delivery. We aim to work with our residents to tailor the Charter to local needs and priorities in the areas in which we work.