Energy Bill Discount Scheme
- Domestic energy customers in the UK will received a £200 cash discount on their bills this autumn. The government will provide funding to all suppliers for them to pass on to their domestic energy customer in October 2022.
- Customers will pay back the discount automatically in equal instalments over a 5 year period, starting from April 2023-2024.
- This is to help the spread the increase costs of global process.
Council Tax Rebate
- Households in England with a Council Tax Band A-D will be eligible for a £150.00 rebate – this will be within the tax bill of April 2022.
- This rebate is paid directly from Government to the Local Council and will not need to be repaid.
- For those who fall in Tax Band E-H and/or need help with their energy bills.
If you need any additional help or support please contact one our team either by calling customer services ‘insert number’ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org