We are actively working to develop more variety in the range of opportunities for residents to share their views and help shape our services.
We aim to make it easy, interesting and rewarding for residents to learn, share and grow with us. The following opportunities are the start of a new resident engagement approach:
- Orwell Residents Group are a performance review group, scrutinising service areas, and acting as a critical friend to influence the future of housing services.
- Homes group will help us better understand and meet our customers’ needs with regards to property repair, maintenance, development and building safety.
- Complaint handling assessment team will work with customer services to help us monitor our complaints processes and outcomes. Members of this group can be supported to form a complaint hearing panel.
- Environmental sustainability group to help us meet the challenges of reducing our carbon footprint.
- Think Tank – an opportunity to have your say via regular online surveys. Your feedback will support us in achieving greater insight into what really matters to our customers and communities and will aid the scrutiny work of other involved residents.
- Reading Room – are our letters, policies and online communications easy to understand? This is a private, online activity, not a group. We are looking for honest feedback about what we write. We particularly welcome input from people with a truly wide range of communication needs.
- Service Testers – occasionally we will ask you to put us to the test. This might be anything from checking our online services are working well to checking that we are meeting our published service standards
For more information or to make an expression of interest in any of these groups and activities please see email: email@example.com