Search the Orwell Housing website
Welcome to Marram Green
Marram Green is situated in the seaside village of Kessingland, approximately four miles south from Lowestoft. Kessingland has a number of local amenities including a doctor’s surgery, a variety of restaurants, boutique shops and public houses.
Working in partnership with Flagship Housing Group, Marram Green consists of 32 self-contained two bedroom apartments over two floors. All are large enough for two people. Each apartment benefits from having its own front door, bedroom, lounge, fully fitted kitchen and a level-based wet room including WC. Each apartment is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- A large tenants lounge
- Smaller lounges for more informal use by tenants
- An assisted bathroom with adapted bathing facilities
- Communal gardens
- A 24 hour door entry system with CCTV to give additional home security
- A lift giving access to first floor accommodation
- Emergency alarm pull cords are located in every room as well as in communal areas
- Communal courtyard gardens
- Treatment/hobbies room
- Hairdressing salon
- Public library
- Public café
Get in touch with Orwell if you would like to visit any of the extra care schemes to see what is on offer. The team would be happy to answer any questions you may have, helping you to make the best decision for yourself. Please call our Customer Service team 0345 60 100 30.