Search the Orwell Housing website
How you can get Involved
Orwell is committed to encouraging resident involvement. We want our residents to have an active role in helping to create a better environment and providing better services for everyone. You can help by getting involved in activities and groups and giving us feedback about our services.
What is the best way to get involved
The best way to get involved is in a way that suits you and your situation. Being involved can be flexible so that however much time you are able to commit to, there will be a role that will suit you. Our resident involvement wheel shows our governance structure and all the different involvement roles.
We understand that your time is valuable and we will endeavour to make your involvement a positive experience.
What's in it for you?
- Receive store voucher incentives for some activities.
- Meet new people and be part of something positive.
- Learn new skills and access training opportunities which could improve your job prospects.
- Help improve services for Orwell residents.
- Make your community a better place to live.
Ways we can help you get involved?
- Pay expenses for travel, childcare or carer costs incurred.
- Provide training, advice and support where required.
- Cater accessibly for everybody's needs.
Here are some of our new popular Resident Involement opportunities.
To find out more or have a chat please contact Diane on 01473 228606.
You can also text Diane on 07725200594 or email email@example.com
If you are interested in being a part of the team you can fill in the form linked here Resident Involvement Form