Search the Orwell Housing website
William Wood House
Welcome to William Wood House
William Wood House is situated in the picturesque village of Sudbury, Suffolk. William Wood House was founded in 1491 as 'Sudbury Boys Grammar School.' The students initials can still be seen today on the original brick work of the building along with historical memorabilia on display. Sudbury has a number of local amenities doctor's surgeries, dentists, cafes, supermarkets and boutique shops.
Working in partnership with Babergh District Council, William Wood House consists of 26 self-contained one bedroom apartments over two floors. 21 are large enough for two people. Each apartment benefits from having its own front door, bedroom, lounge, kitchen and shower or bathroom including WC.
If you would like to find out more about William Wood House, please contact us or view the Flyer located next to the slideshow.
- A large tenant's lounge and kitchen
- A tenants lounge/crafts room for more informal use by tenants
- A special bathroom for assisted bathing
- A laundry room containing washing machines and tumble dryers
- A 24-hour door entry system with CCTV to give additional home security
- A lift to give easy access to first floor accommodation
- Treatment/hobbies room
- Landscaped communal gardens including patio area
Get in touch with Orwell if you would like to visit any of the extra care schemes to see what is on offer. The team would be happy to answer any questions you may have, helping you to make the best decision for yourself. Please call our Customer Service team 0345 60 100 30.