- Extra Care
Welcome to Marram Green
Marram Green is situated in the seaside village of Kessingland, approximately four miles south from Lowestoft. Kessingland has a number of local amenities including a doctor’s surgery, a variety of restaurants, boutique shops and public houses.
Working in partnership with Flagship Housing Group, Marram Green consists of 32 self-contained two bedroom apartments over two floors. All are large enough for two people. Each apartment benefits from having its own front door, bedroom, lounge, fully fitted kitchen and a level-based wet room including WC. Each apartment is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- A large tenants lounge
- Smaller lounges for more informal use by tenants
- An assisted bathroom with adapted bathing facilities
- Communal gardens
- A 24 hour door entry system with CCTV to give additional home security
- A lift giving access to first floor accommodation
- Emergency alarm pull cords are located in every room as well as in communal areas
- Communal courtyard gardens
- Treatment/hobbies room
- Hairdressing salon
- Public library
- Public café