Search the Orwell Housing website
Margery Girling House
Welcome to Margery Girling House
Margery Girling House is situated on the coast in Old Felixstowe. Felixstowe is an historic sea side town with many local amenities including nature reserves, cafes, doctor’s surgeries and shops.
Working in partnership with Flagship Housing Group, Margery Girling House consists of 32 self-contained one and two bedroom apartments over two floors. All apartments are large enough for two people. Each apartment benefits from having its own front door, bedroom, lounge, fully fitted kitchen and a level-based wet room including WC. Each apartment is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
- A large tenants lounge and kitchen
- Smaller lounges for more informal use by tenants
- Three assisted bathrooms with adapted bathing facilities
- A 24-hour door entry system with CCTV to give additional home security
- Lifts providing access to first floor accommodation
- Emergency alarm pull cords are located in every room as well as in communal areas
- Treatment/hobbies room
- Communal gardens
Get in touch with Orwell if you would like to visit any of the extra care schemes to see what is on offer. The team would be happy to answer any questions you may have, helping you to make the best decision for yourself. Please call our Customer Service team 0345 60 100 30.