My Home Contents Insurance

My Home Contents Insurance As a landlord, Orwell does not insure residents' own furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism or other household risks.

The National Housing Federation My Home Contents Insurance scheme in conjunction with an insurance company, can offer tenants and residents the chance to insure the contents of their homes in an easy affordable way.

While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can unexpectedly go wrong.

If you would like further information, please contact the Customer Services team on 0345 60 100 30 or follow the My Home logo to find out more.

Alternatively, please email

Home Insurance - Winter 2017