Search the Orwell Housing website
Welcome to Steeple View
Steeple View is situated in the village of Stowupland, two miles east of Stowmarket, Suffolk. Stowupland and Stowmarket have a number of local amenities including doctor's surgeries, dentists, butchers, supermarkets and boutique shops.
Built by Orwell in 2006, Steeple View consists of 36 one and two bedroom self-contained apartments over two floors. All are large enough for two people. Each apartment benefits from having its own front door, bedroom, lounge, fully fitted kitchen a level-based wet room including WC. Each apartment is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
If you would like to find out more about Steeple View, please contact us or view the Flyer located next to the slideshow.
- A large tenant's lounge and kitchen
- Four smaller lounges for more informal use by tenants
- A sun deck
- Two assisted bathrooms with Jacuzzi-style baths
- A laundry room containing washing machines and tumble dryers
- A 24-hour door entry system with CCTV to give additional home security
- A lift to give easy access to first floor accommodation
- Treatment/hobbies room
- Communal gardens including patio area and pond
- A scooter store facility
Get in touch with Orwell if you would like to visit any of the extra care schemes to see what is on offer. The team would be happy to answer any questions you may have, helping you to make the best decision for yourself. Please call our Customer Service team 0345 60 100 30.