From 19th July lockdown restrictions will be eased, however Orwell will still take measures to continue to protect our customers and staff.
We understand that some people will still want to wear a face covering. Whilst this will not be a legal requirement, we appreciate that some customers and staff will choose to do so.
- If we need to visit you at home, it will be your choice if you would like colleagues to wear a face covering or not. We may ask if you would wear a face covering, however we understand it is your choice whether to do so or not.
- We will still ask you to socially distance and ventilate the room where we meet with you.
- If you don’t want to wear a face covering, we may suggest meeting outside, or rearrange the meeting for another time and place.
- All colleagues going into our extra care settings will continue to wear face coverings.
- Our mobile workforce will also continue to take twice weekly lateral flow tests.
We want to ensure that we continue to deliver our support and services as safely as we can and therefore ask that you respect our colleagues when they visit you at home, as we continue with measures to reduce the spread of the virus.