In 2021, a survey was sent to all residents who receive a housing, care, or estate service provided by Orwell. The survey was carried out from May to June with an extended deadline to maximise responses. The previous survey was last carried out in 2017 and all residents were surveyed.
Altogether, 34.3% of tenants responded to the survey and high levels of satisfaction with homes and services have been demonstrated with the following:
General Needs and Housing for Older People
- 78% are satisfied with the ‘service overall’ provided by Orwell
- 74% are satisfied with the quality of their homes
- 77% are satisfied that Orwell provides a home that is healthy, safe & secure
- 74% are satisfied with the repairs and maintenance service
- 74% feel their rent & service charges provide value for money
- 74% are satisfied their neighbourhood is a safe & secure place to live
Care and Support
- 83% are satisfied with the overall care and support service provided by Orwell
We would like to thank everyone who responded to our survey. Information shared with us will be used to plan and improve our services for the future and later this year we will update you on the actions we have taken because of the feedback we have received.