Search the Orwell Housing website
Orwell provides a range of services for people with a learning disability that all strive to encourage a person to achieve a level of independence and control that is right for them. We can offer a choice of supported housing options as well as direct care and support in a person’s home. We also work in partnership with others to provide supported housing because we believe working together strengthens the service.
Our Services Offer:
- Making friends, new hobbies, new relationships, going out and visiting places
- Support finding a course to study, getting a job or a vocational training course
- Everyday living skills: budgeting and managing finances, support with menu planning, shopping, cooking and diet, help with gas and electricity companies and housework
- Personal care: support with general health, self harm, mental health, drug and alcohol problems.
- Helping you to get disabled adaptations to your home
- Responsibilities and rights: housing problems, tenancy and the law
- Personal safety: safeguarding issues and child protection
- Equal rights and supporting stopping harassment
- Celebrating your culture and visiting religious places
- Reminding you to take your medication and storing it safely
Please click on the title of a supported housing service within the left menu to view images and more details of that project.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about supported housing please contact the service directly or contact our Customer Services team on 0345 60 100 30.